Health & Wellness Advice
With the growing trend of life hacks for everything, neurohacking has been a hot topic in the world of nutritional health supplements lately. Many people are looking for ways to boost their brain power and improve their lives by hoping to improve their minds. Nootropics are a popular type of supplement that aim to nourish the brain and enhance its function. Concentration supplements, that fall under the category of nootropics, have become increasingly popular due to the amazing benefits they promise to provide.
Concentration supplements can help a person focus for increased lengths of time, prevent mental fatigue, and sometimes even help delay the cognitive decline that comes naturally with aging. On the one hand, there are genuine companies that create high quality products that will get you results. On the other hand, there are companies that don’t care about their customers and exist only to fill their pockets with money. Some companies use false labeling, manipulate facts, and might even put harmful substances in their pills. Some might use a good ingredient in a negligible quantity or they might use fillers or preservatives that subtract from the efficacy of the finished product. This can make the supplement market confusing and even scary.
Looking for a concentration supplement doesn’t have to be intimidating. With the right knowledge to guide you through the market, you’ll be able to tell which concentration supplements deserve a closer look and which you should stay away from. We’ve searched through the market and thoroughly examined the products available to create a helpful guide that will lead you to the right concentration supplement for you. This guide will advise you on what to look for, explain how concentration supplements work, and even suggest some of our top picks.
5 Things To Look For In An Effective Concentration Supplement
It should contain:
- B Vitamins such as B6, B12, B1, B5, and Folate (B9) for supporting energy production and improving mood, as well as B2, and B3 for neuroprotection.
- Green Tea Extract which is a rich source of antioxidants, including EGCG, for protecting the brain against oxidation.
- L- Theanine which promotes a relaxed mental state for encouraging clearer thinking.
- Highly absorbable Magnesium, as Magnesium Oxide or Magnesium Glycinate, for supporting nerve health and increasing synapse plasticity for keeping the mind young.
- BioPerine®, or another bioavailability enhancer, for increasing the bioavailability of the main ingredients and delivering faster results.
What We Uncovered
With a little research, we were able to spot the supplements by suppliers that were simply out to cash in on the latest trend versus the products that we consider to be high-quality and effective products.
- In short, many concentration supplements are not based on science and clinical research. Many do not use the correct ingredients or the exact dosages that have been clinically shown to produce results.
- Moreover, many are not 100% certified for purity and often include unnecessary ingredients that provide no benefit whatsoever. Some formulas do not contain the same potency as they claim on their labels with many companies even hiding their labels or supplement facts to prevent consumers from better understanding what is contained in the formulas.
Some companies think that sticking a label on their bottle with the title ‘Concentration Supplement’ is enough to make consumers want to buy their product. They catch people with a fancy label but have no justification for why their product should work. Unfortunately, many consumers fall for this scheme and are later disappointed by a lack of results. Don’t become one of these disheartened shoppers; read the labels before you buy.
Our research identified key areas that we felt raised concerns when purchasing a concentration supplement. With so many products out there, we felt that we needed clear parameters as to what to look out for when investing in a focus and concentration product.
- Will it be effective? This is perhaps the main concern for consumers. After all, why waste your money on something that is useless? Unfortunately, many products simply don’t work and you are right to be skeptical of products that are new to you. Consumers need to be aware that there is a precise science to creating an effective formula and there are products that will work.
- Will it be too expensive for me to purchase? Our research uncovered many manufacturers selling concentration enhancers for $100 or more. People often think that higher prices indicate higher quality. This is not always the case. Don’t risk your hard-earned money on something that has a price which is over-inflated and unrealistic.
- Is the company open and transparent? Manufacturers should be transparent and open, providing you with as much information and guidance as they can. You need to be consumer savvy in order to determine which are the best manufacturers to purchase products from and which are not worth your while.
Finding Effective, Quality Concentration Supplements?
There are several key elements to look for that can pretty much guarantee a product’s authenticity.
- Monitoring By A Third Party: There are organizations that will independently monitor and track the reputation of a company and assess their customer satisfaction levels. A company’s reputation is especially important within the health industry. Make sure you select a top provider that has an impeccable reputation and is backed by an independent third-party monitoring organization.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Many companies offer you a money-back guarantee if their products do not bring the results that you are looking for. Some are better than others. Choose a company that has a solid satisfaction guarantee. A strong guarantee demonstrates a manufacturer’s confidence that their product will deliver the desired results.
- External Testing: This is not the same as a monitoring company. Third-party testing verifies the quality of a manufacturer’s product. It can be very expensive for companies to undertake and can even disqualify entire shipments of products that don’t reach the correct standards. That being said, when manufacturers don’t have independent quality control and testing, there is no way of knowing if their products are effective, or even safe.
Research On Concentration Support Products
Thorough research takes time and money, which most people don’t have an endless supply of. So we did the work for you – saving you both!
We researched numerous concentration supplements to ascertain an in-depth understanding of what is available on the market. To determine which products we could rate beneficial, we looked to see if they contained the correct ingredients, how potent they were, and their grade of purity. We eliminated products that we found to contain synthetic fillers, unnecessary ingredients, and useless proprietary blends.
However, we didn’t stop there. We understand that facts and figures don’t always tell the whole story. Therefore, we looked for real customers who had purchased and used the products and asked them for their feedback. Their testimonials helped us to establish a list of the best possible products currently available on the market.
Our Research Results
An effective concentration supplement should contain top quality, clinically proven ingredients in significantly potent doses for optimal effect. There are significant doses of vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts that can optimize brain energy levels to increase focus and help preserve neuroplasticity.
We looked for the inclusion of a variety of B vitamins which have been clinically researched for their positive effects on boosting energy and balancing nerve health as well as Green Tea extract which has neuroprotective antioxidants to help maintain brain health. Additionally, we looked for the inclusion of Magnesium, which maintains synaptic function between nerves, and L-Theanine, which facilitates clearer thinking. Lastly, we also looked for the inclusion of a bioavailability enhancer, such as BioPerine®, for increasing nutrient absorption and delivering faster results.
Most products failed to pass our specific criteria.
There are some manufacturers who actually include some good ingredients in their formulas. However, they fail when they weaken the potency by adding an unnecessary blend of useless ingredients. Other companies simply failed by using a weaker potency of certain ingredients than what scientific studies have proven effective. Others filled their pills with binders, additives, or preservatives. All but a few of them avoided quality control testing.
We are very confident in the brands that we did pick. Given our stringent parameters when choosing our top products, we are sure our top picks will help you achieve the results you are looking for.
Why Did We Select Focusprin As Our #1 Choice?
Our top pick not only met all of our strict criteria for a quality concentration supplement, but it also beat it!
Look at what it contains:
- B-Sci™ Vitamin B Complex – More B vitamins than we found in most others for boosting energy production and mood.
- 75 mg Green Tea extract – Standardized to 98% Polyphenols (antioxidants), of which 50% is EGCG, which protects brain cells from oxidation.
- 100 mg L-Theanine – Works synergistically with Theosharp™, a bioavailable Theobromine complex for fostering a relaxed but alert state.
- 300 mg Mag-Sci™ Magnesium Complex – Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Glycinate for supporting communication between brain cells.
- BioPerine®– for improving bioavailability and delivering quicker results.
Our Top Choices For Concentration Support
We think you will agree that our top choice stands above and beyond the competition. Focusprin is a top quality product manufactured by a company with an excellent reputation that uses external independent monitoring and testing. Combine that with an incredible money-back guarantee policy and this an undoubtedly solid pick for our #1 choice.
Cognitive Energy Report
✓ Money Back Guarantee
✓ Consumer Feedback
✓ Company Reputation
Approved Science Focusprin
If you are looking to boost your brain, improve focus, and help slow down the effects of aging, then Approved Science’s Focusprin is something that deserves your undivided attention. Of all the concentration nootropics currently available on the market, this is the one that deserves a closer look and very likely, the one that will change your life!
Focusprin contains the highest quality, clinically-proven, natural ingredients for promoting brain energy. It has all the right ingredients for increasing and sustaining focus while nourishing the brain to help prevent cognitive decline. An impressive list of B vitamins, and an antioxidant-rich Green Tea extract grace the Focusprin label. Additionally, this product contains TheoSharp™, a synergistic blend for stimulating the brain and nervous system. Lastly, it contains the remaining ingredients on our must-have list: L-Theanine, Magnesium, plus BioPerine® and more! Furthermore, it does not contain any additives or preservatives and is totally 100% safe to use.
Quality: Focusprin contains high grade, 100% natural, clinically verified ingredients. Approved Science’s commitment to the health industry is excellent and displayed by manufacturing all of their products in an FDA approved facility with cGMP certification.
Reputation: Approved Science’s reputation is top quality. This manufacturer has several third-party monitoring services, including buySAFE, Norton, and Trustee, as well as an A+ rating from the quality monitoring company QualityTrusted.
Money Back Guarantee: Every item sold is supported by a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. Such guarantees from manufacturers show strong confidence in their products’ ability to deliver results – Great news for consumers!
Moreover, they are well known in the industry and an established company that provides great customer support service, secure and easy checkout as well as prompt, efficient delivery.
If you are looking for a product that ticks all the boxes for an effective concentration supplement, from an established reputable company with an excellent money-back guarantee, this is the supplement for you.
It would be good to note that, due to high demand, Focusprin is often sold out. To avoid having to back order, don’t hesitate to make that purchase when you see it in stock.
See The Full Review
Redcon1 War Games
This product is marketed towards gamers who need a little extra something to keep up with the demands of the intensifying E-Sports world. However, it is a nootropic for providing cognitive energy and it can be used by others who just need some added cognitive support. It has a strong dose of caffeine and can provide up to 6 hours of effects.
This product contained some of the ingredients that we were specifically looking for in a concentration supplement. Its formula contains B6 and B12, as well as Green Tea extract, Guarana extract, and Theobromine, in addition to antioxidants and essential nutrients for supporting brain health. As far as formulas go, this one looks promising.
War Games has third-party monitoring, third-party testing, and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. These are all things that endorse a product, even if the guarantee is shorter than the standard. When reviewing this product, we found a few things that just didn’t meet our standards. Read our full review before you buy for a thorough list of pros and cons regarding War Games.
Click here to read the full review
Chiron Nutrition Total Mind
With Lion’s Mane Mushroom and Huperzine A as highlighted ingredients, this product aims to maximize cognitive performance. Total Mind is a newer supplement that is still earning its reputation. So far, the reviews are positive but does this manufacturer really know what they’re doing when it comes to claiming their place in the nutritional supplement industry?
When reviewing this product, we were pleased to see an ingredient list that is based on science and uses high doses of the active ingredients. We think Chiron Nutrition did a good job in crafting their formula for an effective concentration nootropic. Especially considering that there are no harmful additives, fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients.
This product does not have certification to guarantee its safety or effectiveness. It doesn’t seem to be manufactured in a cGMP and FDA approved facility. Nor is there any indication of testing done on either the ingredients or the finished product. Lastly, there is no customer satisfaction guarantee or money-back policy. These guarantees are all elements that inspire confidence in customers and could make this product worthy of its above average price. Continue reading our review to see why this product made our #3 spot.
Click here to read the full review